Friday, May 8, 2009

coming and leaving

I am currently in pg, at yee teng's house, on9-ing, as she was talking on the phone with her friend. Can't blog in chinese due to her laptop does not have the chinese typing tool...

Feeling damn sleepy now. Aiks... Was awake till 3am last night... My god... Then woke up at 715am this morning, dad fetched me to the station at 815am, damn early. Took the 9am bus to pg.

Tonight it was supposely a surprise party for riche, but somehow, something happened, and he knew tonight there will be a party for him.

Went to Coffee Island for lunch as i miss the place so much. Actually i missed the italian soda but
due to some matters, i ended up drinking hot chocolate island.

Coming to pg, that was once my second home, what was my feelings on the bus i don't even know... What was my feelings when i was on the ferry? What should my feelings be when i am back to a place fulled of joy and laughter and sorrows?

I am so used to this place that i thought i will be staying in it till the rest of my life. Going to a new place, will be starting a new life next year in a place that i don't know whether i can adapt to the new environment and the busy life there. Life full of hectic, distance, jams, pollutions, people everywhere...

Going to have half a year break after this june exam. i didn't think of what to do during that period yet. Maybe will find a job or maybe will try USELESS-ing at home. Haha... Should be a good idea also. I don't have any ideas what to do yet.Half a year. Some people might think i am wasting my time. Ya right, i am wasting my time. But i had already wasted two stupid years wasting my time failing my exams. So does that half a year make any difference? I am still wasting time... I just need a short break. That's all. A break that will make myself really think what i want in the future, think about the road that i wanted to take and so on.

Insisting to have a half a year break from all the studies, no books, no classes, no nothing that will make me tense. My parents are letting me to do so maybe because they realise how tired i was in for the past few months. I didn't show them any sadness i faced and i am sick of pretending that i am so fine for that few months. Unexpected ending of a relationship, failing my exams again for some stupid reasons, then now preparing myself for the june examination. I don't really have a time for myself to think how should i stand up from all the failures. I just knew that i need to start everything again as soon as possible as there were more important things waiting for me such as exams.

Going back to Alor Star tomorrow. Maybe a short break would be just what i needed the most. Studying for these few weeks for the coming exam really drives me crazy.

I am coming and leaving as i wish...
I'll be coming again next month !!
I should be coming... Erm... Maybe coming... Erm... Highly possible i'll be coming...

No comments: